Friday, November 7, 2008

The Rihanna and Chris Brown concert was awesome, one of best and fun entertainment I have been to.

To end the night, I received a bloody fine for parking on a bus zone area... haha. I didn't want to look for parking as I was already late to the concert so Rob and I will split the fine. This has got to be the fourth fine I received for parking in an "unrestricted area", two of which are still pending as I am trying to fight and resolve against the debt recovery office. Shouldn't pigs be in pink anyway rather than green.

2 comments:

Lis said...

LOL!! oh ants, that's naughty!
i can't believe you weren't towed! be careful, especially in clearways, that you aren't towed!
my friend went to her concert in adelaide and loved it. apparently she's like, the biggest star in the world now, or something o_O

xxx said...

apparently she's huge here than other countries!

she's a good singer but sounds a bit of a westie when she talks lol