chevapi sausages are skinless sausages made from Serbia, i think. they're really delicious with salt! you can buy them at coles. Go and buy some lee!! I recommend :)
Nong! They're not eggs haha, they are mash potatoooooo with garlic and a bit of margarine. Rob's been cooking every night, he'll make a good house husband haha
4 comments:
YUNMMMMM
For a second I thought that was scrambled eggs ^_^ mMm.. what's Chevapi?? sounds delicious!
and its very sweet of him to cook you something to eat. He's gotta fatten you up ^_^
rob ramsey haha
those eggs look so...f luffy!!
chevapi sausages are skinless sausages made from Serbia, i think.
they're really delicious with salt! you can buy them at coles. Go and buy some lee!! I recommend :)
Nong! They're not eggs haha, they are mash potatoooooo with garlic and a bit of margarine. Rob's been cooking every night, he'll make a good house husband haha
mmmm i love chevapi!!!
Post a Comment