Sunday, November 9, 2008

This afternoon, I stopped by at Jess' place, one my colleagues who I work with. She gave me a manicure. She's a cute and funny girl, the face of fragomen.
Later in the day, I met up with Rob. Sweet boy travelled two hours to meet me. I totally forgot that today was the Newtown festival. RRR. The sombreros we bought from Vinnies that cost us $2.50 each hehe reminded me that the festival was on today, which I thought about wearing. Poop. I was looking forward to getting munted as I haven't in ages... After leaving Vinnies, we went to Mounties... haha and won $7.50 each on roulette. True addicts I tellz ya.

2 comments:

Two fit and fun gals said...

i want a manicure hehe
i need some express nail gloss
i have no time to wait for it to dry

Lis said...

oh i forgot about the festival as well! until like saturday, by which time i *could* have gone, but had no one to go with =[